11) Remove your weapon and shield as soon as you enter the Elixir Hall. Weapons and shields will remain unequipped throughout the entire Elixir War. If you bring a horse into the Elixir Hall, kill it immediately upon entering the hall.|
12) As soon as you enter the battlefield, equip your bow and do not remove it until you are no longer on the battlefield.
13) ALL carnage laws and kingdom laws will be abided while participating in an Elixir War.
14) If you win the Elixir War, then you MUST click MONTY on the battlefield to claim your prize and legend mark. If you walk out the door or click the NPC on the sidelines, then you can NOT re-claim your prize and legend mark.
15) Never shout that you have the trophy, unless you, in fact, have the elixir trophy. This is a carnage rule that is often confused. An example is "has the trophy" because when shouted it looks like "Mikalyn! has the trophy" in the conversation box. This is illegal because it looks almost identical to the shout that the NPC says when someone wins the elixir war. The punishment for shouting a false Win is a ban.
16) Defense must move every FIVE seconds. The only expection
to this is if you are dye the other teams color. Defense is consider the area around your base UP to the line of the NPC
In the middle of the arena. Once a person is past that line, they are consider offense.
17) Hosts have final say in everything. Do not argue with the host. Doing so could be cause for removal. Our job is to let the community have fun and it is hard to do that when players cause trouble that delay the start of an Elixir.
Elixir Department Head