Board :Chronicles of the Winds
Author :AquafinA
Subject :A Geomancer's History
Date :6/6
A long time ago, past the bustling cities and flowing rivers, I lived in a modest town south of Nagnang. My family was revered for their ability to commune with water, using it to nourish the land and maintain the natural balance. Our powers, however, began to fear us as they thought we were a threat to the community.

With heavy hearts, my family thought it would be best to leave our ancestral home. We journeyed north, finding refuge in the peaceful city of Nagnang. This was before the city became known as the "Land of the Dead" and was thankful we came across such a serene land. There, I practiced my magics and learned the ways of the mage from my family.

The years passed, but the winds were not always kind. One by one, I watched as my family succembed to the natural passage of time, leaving me as the sole bearer of my family's legacy. The loss of my loved ones made me want to travel to other cities to find others with the same passion as mine.

I moved to Buya, where I found a new sense of purpose. The Lost Kingdom clan welcomed me and quickly became a family to me. I have met many Geomancers along the way, who have taught me their ways. Now, I am studying under the guideship of Shako, who has taught me so much already. Together, with my new family, I hope to continue the legacy of my ancestors, and help my fellow Geomancers to maintain balance.

-AquafinA