Board :Chronicles of the Winds
Author :Dorthie
Subject :>>-Tiny cloth about Rangers->
Date :3/28
 I am a Ranger because I feel the need to help gaurd the wild, as someone who has always felt the need to restore nature and natures balance. I am also one that loves nature and loves to learn anything and everything about it, but that doesn't mean i won't hurt anything. With gaurding or protecting also comes having to fend off threats to the wilderness even if its an animal. I also feel like I could honor everything about rangers and help anyone in the ranger family no matter the cost, I'm driven with love for my family and people of the wild.
   It takes skills and patience to be a ranger, of course other things but a ranger is a very talented fighter. A ranger is also one that is very proud in any accomplishment they make and they love to tell everyone about thoes accomplishments! Rangers may be fighters but only when it comes to threats other than that a Ranger is a very peacefull and carefree person and thats another reason why I think i'm a Ranger. Rangers walk the wilderness hidden and undetcted at all times, you will only see them if they want you to see them!! I believe this path as a Ranger is my own because it is everything I truly am. It's hard being someone like I am and fitting in with the normal crowd, with a Ranger I can be who I am and more! The welcoming feeling I get when im with a rangers is turly and feeling like no other, a family feeling...
                             >>----->    Yours truly, Dorthie <3