Board :Chronicles of the Winds
Author :Hatiki
Subject :{,S`} Mobon
Date :1/23

Mobon,

The other Shaman circles beyond the three kingdoms are not my concern, but perhaps you need a reminder that as you were born in Koguryo, practicing an art that you no longer have a right to is definitely my business.

Stop playing victim. You didn't leave on moral grounds, you left because we wouldn't cater to your narrative. For as long as you were in our home, it seems your thick skull and delicate brain still fails to understand that the Shaman has always been home to all types of Shaman. As Elder, I am not going to stop a Dark Shaman from doing what they feel is right, just as I wouldn't stop a Light Shaman from doing what they may feel is right. The only difference between you and them is that they are not cowards and abandon their home and turn a deaf ear to the spirits claiming "moral grounds".

Perhaps your delusion is catching up, but a feeling that you have the spirits' blessings, when in reality as you continue to spew your holier-than-thou narrative and attack the Elder of the family that helped you from succumbing to your sickness, it's no
wonder you can't hear the anger from beyond the physical realm.

When you were scared to let your family know about the ailments that were threatening you, you came to me for advice and I gave you direction to seek out Dohsa Decimus. I did this to help protect you and to show good faith to the family I had served since my very existence and now here we are, you spit at my feet and show disrespect to myself and the Shaman family that took you in.

Did you even bother to ask any other Shaman if they were doing anything to help the cursed? Did you know that Princess Sutsang reached out to Valravn to help her with a solution to the curse and that Valravn agreed to help? If you would have been on a high moral ground of wanting to be on the 'right' side of it, you would have gone into studies to do a ritual to help. To show unity, you could have reached out to those you knew who were trying to come up with a solution and work on a ritual to banish the demon. There have been Shaman on both sides of everything that has transpired.

I have nothing to fix, but you on the other hand have issues you probably need to work through. All that gold in the palace and daddy can't hire someone to give you some proper council?

Being named an enemy of the Shaman family isn't a threat, it is a promise if you continue down this road.

{,S`} Elder Hatiki