Board :Chronicles of the Winds
Author :JoviaL
Subject :*~ A joyful chuckle ~*
Date :1/7
I hope this letter finds you well, My names JoviaL. You can often hear my laughter echoing through various hunting grounds. My youth was filled with Magic, joy and delite.  I was raised in the thriving city of Kugnae the land is full of enchantments. glorious sunrise and beautiful sunsets. The sky's have always been of interest to me.

As long as I can remember the beauty of the world has amazed me. Simple changing of leaves or a cool breeze. I especially enjoy watching the fireflys by moonlight. Its the small things ya know? Magic has allowed me to heighten my senses relieve myself of the negative and thrive in the awe inspiring world that surrounds us.

Challenges we all face, I know I do. My spirit is yet to be broken. I look at the world with respect. I am grateful for all of my friends.I appreciate finding happiness in even the darkest of hours. Laughter is my greatest spell. Dispelling shadows across the realms. Hopefully I will bring Joy to those around me.

This life is one big adventure, each day a gift. I wake up with a smile on my face eternally grateful for the fresh air we breathe. Just so happy to be here. With a world filled with magic,friends,family and wonders I have yet to encounter. How could you not be jovial?

With kind regards,
JoviaL