Board :Chronicles of the Winds
Author :Kallyssa
Subject :Home by the feet of a Dragon
Date :7/16
The saying "you cant go home again" is true in so many ways. As time passes you have new experiences and new growth from those experiences. This means when you return to your "home" you may find you don't quite fit the same way you used to. Things may appear smaller, different or uncomfortable. I have had this experience just recently. Sit back, get comfortable and let me tell you about a young mage and her journey home.

Exploring is one of my favorite things to do. As I wandered in and out of caves, I stumbled upon one called the "House of Chi". Now that sounds very nice doesn't it!? Don't be fooled. there is a very large tiger guarding it. I did find out that his name is Geng Yin and that he is quite welcoming. I really feel like they could have put up a "beware of tiger" sign though. I have since had a fear of large pets! The blame may not be all Geng Yin's fault though, for after a quick hello after I realized he wasn't going to eat me I went inside, and a huge dragon was in the next room. I can only assume Geomancers must be rich being able to feed these large animals! What's wrong with a toy poodle? Anyway, I digress but felt that a warning to all must be given in case you do the same thing as me and stumble into those rooms! I will continue with my story now.

As I said, I love exploring, once I found the Dragon was willing to share his knowledge of the earth mages, I knew I had found my second home. The home I was ready to fit into. I would always love my old home but there was so much room for growth and learning here. So many mysteries I had often pondered were revealed and made clear. Have you ever wondered why you felt miserable in certain places, but other places gave you a sense of calm? Have you ever wondered about luck or karma? I sat at the foot of the Earth Dragon until my bottom ached. If you have ever wondered about these things or anything really, come join me and we can learn together!
<B> __, ,         __, ,
<B>( |_/         ( |_/  
<B> _| \,allyssa  _| \,andari
<B>(             (                    
Xuesheng of Elder Scual
Keeper of Balance