Board :Chronicles of the Winds
Author :Kydra
Subject :~A post is tacked to the board~
Date :12/26
<A parchment is attached to the bulletin board, the writing flows delicately across the page>

Greetings, citizens of the kingdoms.

Twenty two yuri ago, I obtained the fourth mark.  After becoming a Guardian, the pressures of the hunt began to wear on me.  So many hunting expeditions were constantly embarking, so many powerful warriors and rogues needing a poet to protect them in the wilds.  I attempted to join as many expeditions as I could, however, soon I became weary.  I began to observe many of my peers using elicit substances to keep them awake, to keep channeling their restorative powers, while at the same time their mind seemed to be blank.  I knew this was wrong, but the pressures of the hunt, the pressures to become more wise, more strong overcame my will.  I succumbed to the same weakness.  I cheated my fellow citizens out on their rightful recognition, their rightful ability to participate in these hunts, when I was not fully participating myself.  I was wrong, and I apologize.  For my transgressions, I was punished.

For the past twenty two yuri, I have been on a spirtual journey to find atonement.  Atonement from within, atonement from the spirits, and atonement from the kingdom.  I cannot take back what I have done in the past, but I can ensure to never partake in such transgressions in the future, and continue to participate and support our community and our kingdom going forward.

I will continue to seek atonement, and I look forward to working with all of my community members in the future.

Signed,

Guardian Kydra
Tiger Clan