Board :Chronicles of the Winds
Author :Valravn
Subject : The Shadows Within
Date :12/31
To All Peoples,

I reach out in a time shrouded in despair, bringing words not of solace, but of a stark reality we must all face: Zugerthad is no longer a simple demon but now has the power to infiltrate the hearts and minds of every citizen.

My beloved Narue's divination through the I-Ching, an ancient art steeped in truth, unveiled a harrowing revelation about Zugerthad's influence. We stand at the brink, not because of Willow's pact alone, but because the demon's essence has seeped into the very soul of our society. Zugerthad is no longer a mere spectral adversary, bound by flesh or pact; he has become an insidious malaise, lurking within our collective psyche, feeding on our strife, growing in our discord.

My efforts to bind Zugerthad were nearly complete but came just moments too late. Sensing his defeat, Zugerthad countered all the efforts the community mustered and broke free from our collective grasp.

It has become clear that Willow, once thought to be the linchpin of Zugerthad's entry into our world, is now entirely disconnected from the demon. His malign influence has broken free from any chains of control she might have held. Zugerthad no longer acts as a puppet to any master but has woven himself into the fabric of our discord and division.

We find ourselves in a predicament far more complex and daunting than initially feared. Zugerthad's influence is no longer a chain to be broken by one but a pervasive darkness that threatens to consume us from within. We stand at a precipice, staring into an abyss of our own making, where the demon thrives in the voids between our hearts.

In this grim hour, I urge each of you to look inward, to confront the shadows within that Zugerthad so deftly manipulates. The battle ahead is not only against an external malevolence but against the parts of ourselves that feed this growing darkness.

- Valravn
      `\@/'
     Neutral Mudang
     Hyul 142
     12th Moon