Board :Chronicles of the Winds
Author :Vini
Subject :/> Official Declaration
Date :2/13
                         <\:::/>

Today I undertook a new responsibility towards my path, the Chongun, which has been many years in the making. While there has been other opportunities in the past for me to take such role, looking back now I feel like I perhaps wasn't ready for it. It seems that everything I have worked and learned has been leading to this moment.

With this position comes a great responsibility. To lead the path I love with respect towards our walkers, recognizing dignity of our guides and representing it among other elders and leading figures of our community.

As the Chongun doesn't serve just a kingdom, but the community, as the Chongun doesn't serve a royal, but the citizens of these nations, I felt I had the incumbency of showing these in my commitments too.

Therefore, As I ascend to Chongun Avatar, I also decided to resign from my responsibilities as soldier of Koguryo, Koguryo Ministry as well as Royal Ambassador. Although my love and respect for my nation's people continues the same, I feel that this personal sacrifice shall be a symbol of my pledge to defend citizens of not just Koguryo, but Buya, Nagnang and wilderness as well.

I wish all the best to General Amatus and Prime Minister Loxie on leading their organizations and will continue to help, now from outside.

To King M'hul, Queen Lasahn and King ChaeRi, I will continue serving thy kingdoms as Royal Knight of Koguryo, Affiliate of the Buyan Sovereign and High Myongye of Nagnang as I've done before, but now, more than ever my responsibility is devoted to Nexus community.

~Vini Normad'or~
~Chongun Avatar~
~Elder of Chongun~