Board :Chronicles of the Winds
Author :Wangateur
Subject :Zodiac Reveal
Date :3/21
                    Greetings!
 Wangateur here,In case you didn't know, I am in the search of inner peace and enlightenment. In my travels it has come to my attention that having one's zodiac reveled could present underlying character attributes that I may not be aware of. On the road to inner peace, I sincerely feel like this would be very valuable information to have. If I have a pre-destined disposition, then understanding this could perhaps save me a lot of internal struggles and accept somethings about myself I do not quite understand yet.

In my research, I have determined that the Earth Dragon zodiac seems fit best.  Yes... yes... a lot of this seems to fit and explains a lot. I often feel like complete strangers like to talk to me about things they don't talk about with other people. I've often felt like a magnate for those who need to relieve and talk about their suffering, and I determined to help and welcome these conversations. Often while blazing my own path, I don't see where I am letting others down, I often lose myself in the next passion. There are times where I take failure extremely hard at times, especially when others are affected by my failure.

If indeed my research has merit, I must dive deeper into my zodiac. Inner peace is the goal, and understanding my pre-destined fabric may bring me closer to the inner peace that I seek.

I thank you for you time!
                         ~Wanga~