Board :Chronicles of the Winds
Author :cookiestar
Subject :* t a r o t *
Date :6/24
"i don't have anything to wear!!"

clothing rained down; dresses, tops and various socks formed puddles on the floor. sinabun looked at me as if to say "sure you don't, cookie!" a dark sorceress can never have too many clothes! it was time to make a visit to my favorite tailor in koguryo, cuti. everything about her is just... cute!

sinabun and i strolled in to find our most fearless fashionista sulking in the back of the store. cuti scowled as she pinned fabric to her poor mannequin, then raised her arms in defeat as she stepped back to view it. i know my friend well enough to know when something is on her mind, so sinabun and i sat with her on a sunny bit of the floor, gave her a spiced chestnut cookie and offered to help. she bit the cookie thoughtfully, nodding her approval, then gave us the details. cuti had been commissioned to create a dress for someone's wedding and found herself completely uninspired - even resistant to making the dress.

it seemed like an opportunity to use my tarot cards. we asked for guidance and drew our card - a star. i flashed cuti a grin as bright as the star on the card. there was hope yet! even in the darkest and most uninspired of times, an inner light can be found that will reinvigorate us and supply us with hidden power. you could see the smile light up cuti's eyes before it played her lips. by the time we left the shop, she was back at the mannequin, nibbling her cookie and looking at the dress with eyes as bright as stars.