Board :Dream Weaver
Author :CoverGirl
Subject :Item shop
Date :4/29
Hello Kingdom !!

It is my honor to serve you and the Kingdom as a shop manager.
I enjoy my job very much, working with wonderful people here and I love trying on all these pretty dresses :)) You know what I am wearing right now? Wedding gown!! lol Who can wear a wedding gown at work?? I CAN!! I am very lucky ~~ Why am I trying this beautiful wedding gown...hmmm.. Maybe I will put this gown on the item shop? Yes, I will.

Spring is in the air~~ Did you find your love? I know there are always young ladies who are planning (or hoping) to be a beautiful bride soon!! Hey guys, for those ladies, you need a  haircut and to dress up too to make the day perfect for your love.

I am wearing this shiny white wedding gown but my office is very messy right now :( with all the clothes that I tried on, wigs and bats...sigh... I can even hear the tigers roaring at the corner of my office. I am getting ready to display new items next week. We usually update once a month but I will try to update more often.

Oh.. and you were to busy hunting? Didn't have a chance to stop by the item shop? Check it out ASAP. Some of those cool items will be gone and you don't want to miss them.  

If you have any concerns and suggestions, please nmail me.
(Thank you for those who sent me namils and I am sorry I can't reply to all of them. BUT I am reading them all!)

Hope you enjoy this beautiful Spring in the Kingdom~

** CoverGirl