1) Create a password that no one will guess. I recommend using letters and numbers.
2) Never show any password or tell it to any one. That also means, never let another person play your character.
3) Nexon staff will _never_ ask you for your character password. No member of Nexon staff will ask you for your character password at _any_ time in TK, or through e-mail. Nexon staff will only ask for a patron password from an e-mail address ending with '...@nexon.net'
4) If you're a patron and forget it, you can have a new password sent to you from your patron services page: http://www.nexon.net/kingdom/ Click <Patron>
5) Do not download a program from a person you do not trust. Most any program is available from a legitimate software directory or software vendor.
6) Do not give your e-mail address or write e-mail to someone that you do not trust.
7) Nexon does not provide PC security or password security services. The player is responsible for the security of his/her password and responsible for the results of a password breach. Nexon does not restore anything lost from another person accessing your character.