Terms of Service and Licensing Agreement for Kru Interactive Games|
Please read this license before agreeing to its terms and thereby gaining access as a Player to Kru Interactive, Inc., (Kru Interactive), and Kru Interactive Inc.'s online games, ("Kru Interactive Games"). Kru Interactive grants to you a limited, non-exclusive license to use Kru Interactive Games pursuant to the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement.
You represent that you are at least 18 years old, that you are legally able to enter into this Agreement and that you are the authorized user of the credit card or other method of payment provided to Kru Interactive to register you to play within Kru Interactive Games. Registering an account by credit card without permission of the cardholder is against the law. In so doing you are risking cancellation of your account and prosecution to the fullest extent of the law. You agree to be responsible for and to pay for all activities conducted through your account and for all charges incurred with respect to your account in accordance with the current rate schedule then in effect. Upon an on-line published notice, Kru Interactive retains the right, at its sole discretion, and without prior notice, to modify this Agreement, the fees paid by you, and any portion of Kru Interactive Games. We provide trial services for Kru Interactive Games, thus we hold 'no refund' policy.
In short you, the Player, are a member of a virtual community. Respect the other members of this virtual community as much as you would those of a physical community. Respect others as you respect yourself. Player may not engage in any conduct or communication while using Kru Interactive Games that restricts or inhibits any other Player from using or enjoying Kru Interactive Games. Kru Interactive reserves the right to terminate Player's membership if it determines, in its sole discretion, that Player has engaged in unacceptable conduct. Kru Interactive reserves the right, but not the responsibility, to restrict conduct which Kru Interactive deems, in its sole discretion, to be harmful to individual members, damaging to Kru Interactive Games, or in violation of Kru Interactive's or any third party's rights. Kru Interactive may prohibit or delete conduct, communication or content transmitted on Kru Interactive services that is deemed to be in violation of applicable laws or is harmful to other members, the Kru Interactive service community or the rights of Kru Interactive in general. Player acknowledges, however, that communication over Kru Interactive Games often occurs in real-time and Kru Interactive cannot, and does not intend to, screen communication in advance.
Player may not use Kru Interactive Games to:
1. Harass, threaten or embarrass another Player in Kru Interactive Games or to cause distress, unwanted attention or discomfort of such Player, or any other person or entity. Kru Interactive does not condone harassment in any form and may suspend or terminate the account of any Player who harasses others.
2. Transmit any harmful, threatening, abusive, or harassing content.
3. Imprison, detain or abuse another player without the other player's explicit consent.
4. Impersonate any person, including, but not limited to, Kru Interactive's employees or assistant of Kru Interactive. Impersonation of Kru Interactive staff shall be grounds for immediate account termination.
5. Transmit unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or other forms of solicitation.
6. Transmit chain letters or pyramid marketing schemes.
7. Use of material which is subject to the rights of any person or entity without the express permission of such rights holder is prohibited, and will result in the termination of Player's membership and possible civil and/or criminal liability.