How to Begin : Gather all items needed (see Items Lost to Sacrifice below) |
Before Prince Kija made a treaty with Koguryo and Buya, Nagnang was plagued by criminals who killed Nangen citizens with pure greed in mind. Blight wanted to defend his country so he started to accumulate armor and weapons to wage battle against the criminals. Smith Nagnag was assigned the task of making armor. Nagnag kidnapped Chongun Dobos, Scribe Jlong, Smith Park and Wizard Shyun to force them to help with this enormous task. In rebellion against Nagnag, each of these abductees will make quality armor for you if you bring the correct materials he needs.
To avoid confusion you should know that Nagnag is General Blight's armor smith. Both come from the Land of Nagnang. Many often confuse Smith Nagnag with the land of Nagnang but now you know the difference!
1. Go to Kugnae Baek Shop (18,13) with 1 Fine Metal and 1 Soup Bowl. (Purchase fine metal from smelters or get from the Iron Lab Treasury room. Purchase Soup Bowl from any innkeeper.)
2. Say "Compass" to Baek.
3. Say "Nagnag" to Baek.
4. Say "Nagnag" again. Baek will take your Fine Metal and Soup Bowl to make 10 compasses for you.
5. Go to Dark Forest located north of Nagnang. Use your Nagnang Compass to get a popup message that tells you which direction to travel to find the way to the next map. There are six maps within the Dark Forest.
6. In Valley Farm click the ghost. After carefully listening to what is said, go to Kugnae West Shaman (42, 92). Say "Majhum" to the Shaman.
7. Go back to Valley Farm and say "Bridge" to the Ghost. You will learn that you need 10 wool and 10 ginko wood and that you should visit the weaver in the Wilderness.
NOTE: If you say "Dusk shaman" to the ghost at this step, you will get a full point of karma!
8. Visit the Wilderness weaver and say "Twine". Gather 10 wool then go back to the weaver; say "Twine" again. Yon will make Twine using the wool you brought. Gather 10 Ginko wood while in the Wilderness.
9. Return to the Valley Farm and say "Bridge" to the Ghost. The Ghost will use the twine and ginko wood to make Stilts and tell you how to use the stilts. Walk to the west side of the house to cross the water.
10. You will exit into the Courtyard where you may find a few guards. Fight your way east over the bridge on to Benitnath's Island. Go east and into the shop. Click on Benitnath. Listen to what he has to say then say "Sewers". Remember, you have been warned that you need a Lantern!
11. Follow the Sewer to the other side and you will be inside the courtyard gates.
Co-ordinates from the shop:
1. 028, 017
2. 010, 003
3. 007, 008
4. 014, 016
5. 013, 018
6. 005, 002
7. 021, 002
8. 002, 001
9. 016, 023
10. 022, 027
11. 005, 028
12. 003, 009
13. 003, 002
14. 006, 015
NOTE: You can skip steps 12 and 13 and just bring a wood scrap and a fine steel dagger to Maso. Say "lockpick" then continue to the sewers. You can do this before you ever go through the Dark Forest.
12. Walk into the building next to the Sewer exit and say "lockpick". Listen carefully while you learn how to make a Lockpick.
13. Go to the Buya Rogue Guild (21, 88). Say "lockpick" to Maso. He will ask for one wood scrap and one Fine steel dagger. (Ask a carpenter for wood scraps and ask a smith for a fine steel dagger. You cannot purchase these items from a shop.)
14. Walk ALL the way back through the Dark Forest, Valley Farm, over the river, through the sewers then inside the Courtyard. Go to the far east gate where you will get a pop up message and then you will be on top of the east wall.
15. Fight your way through all of the guards north to a stairway that will descend to the nearby well. Continue fighting your way inside the Armory.
16. Each path has a separate exit from the Grand Hall to reach the kidnapped NPC that can help make the items.
Poets: North to the Study
Nagnang Poet Tutor